Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hey

Hey. It's Easter. When did that happen?

And my cousin got married yesterday. In Connecticut. And I just remembered today.

The one thing I was able to do over the past few days - Read.

19. Deception Point - Dan Brown. I've talked about this one before. Spies and icebergs and politics and extraterrestrials. Not overly realistic, but it held my attention.

20. Skinny Dip - Carl Hiaasen. Funny. Again, not overly realistic, but funny.

21. It - Stephen King. Done! Finally! And I read the final section last night before I went to bed! Even thought it's a 1085 page book, the ending felt a little rushed. King writes great middles, endings - not so much.

I did finish a baby hat for an April baby shower / May baby. I have no idea if it will fit. You size it to a grapefruit, right? Babies are really not my bailiwick.

Pictures to follow.

This post seems very familiar. I've been sick way too often this year.

No comments: