Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I was wrong

Apparently it was not just imminent asphyxiation that made me feel so crappy yesterday, it was also the &*%^&$& cold that I was getting as well. I ended up leaving work early and I just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Or maybe it was 4 hours, today's kind of fuzzy.

Luckily I didn't have to go into work last night. I picked up Melanie and returned her little wacky dog to her. And got some more done on the b/w scarf.

We drew names for the work pollyanna today. I was able to draw the exact name I wanted (ie the girl I actually had an idea of a present for). Now I just need to find some pink yarn, not my usual rose color, but that light/bright pink that all the young girls are wearing. Often with black. Or am I completely out of date and no one wears that color combination anymore?

Below - photographic proof that Mel's dog is very small.

No comments: