Thursday, December 02, 2004

SSDD

I spent Tuesday afternoon and evening in bed. I spent a large portion of Wednesday in bed. Tomorrow I will post pix of the myriad of patterns I was wearing at the time. It's a miracle I got any sleep. But I did and I feel better now.
When I'm ill nothing seems to help more than sleep. Not echinecia, not zinc, not chicken soup, not drugs or vodka. Just sleep, the more the better. I'm still a little stuffy and have a headache, but no more burning eyes or hot throat or fever.
Christmas present-wise: Kim' scarf is done except for the fringe. One of Darlene's scarves is done, the other about 1/3 of the way along. No progress on the monkey, cause I couldn't face counting any stitches or interpreting a pattern.
Work still sucks - the friend / harassment / asshole co-worker situation has not been resolved and has actually gotten worse. A huge study is supposed to start Monday, except maybe not. And, as always, communication appears to be a concept better left to those "touchy-feely" companies...you know, the ones that actually have a product to distribute or the possibility of making a profit.
Ok, maybe I am still a little sick. Or I'm just a bitter, resentful, grumpy crocheter. Either way.

No comments: