Friday, January 07, 2005

Do dogs even have lips?

Twice in 5 days Lucy has dug thru assorted pocketbooks and pockets and chewed a lip balm to death. Now, I knew she had a taste for lanolin (put some lotion on your legs and she'll follow you around the house trying to lick it off) but I thought she had outgrown the lip balm habit. Maybe she is mad at me after all...

Currently she is chewing the bejeezuz out of a rawhide. I think it may be to get that taste of the Burt's Bees peppermint balm out of her sinuses. Serves her right.

Don't worry about my lips drying out...my mother is a firm believer of giving the gift of moisture for the holidays and there are 2 replacement sticks on the counter, along with hand cream, shower gel, hand cream and hand cream.

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

At least that is all she ate... At the cookie exchange Blue ate Peggy's Mac Lipstick... DAMN DOG - he has expensive tasts... that lipstick cost me about as much as his food for two months costs....