Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Nothing to report

Really, nothing. I didn't accomplish anything last night and I'm not sure why. I'm in a pissy mood and I'm not sure why. Lucy tried to eat some Fray Check I bought yesterday and I don't know why. I honked at a guy on the way home tonight, but that was because he made a left in front of me like an asshole forcing me to hit the brakes hard.

Tomorrow I get to argue face to face with both Qwest and the apartment management about the phone line. If I'm lucky, I can get them arguing at each other and sneak off.

And I have a crazy doctor appointment tomorrow, just to make the day even better.

I'll bring the monkey to Mama Java's tomorrow night, assuming I'm not still arguing. You can all mock his nakedness and guilt me in to finishing the clothes.

No comments: