Sunday, January 30, 2005

Socks! Kind of Suck!

Two feet done, no heels, no tops. But progress has been made. Ask Melanie how many times I've frogged the damn things though.

I think I'm going to start a bag today, something quick and easy on the fingers. Most likely out of WoolEase Thick and Quick if I find I have the appropriate handles in my stash. If not that, maybe something out of my Noro. But I haven't found the perfect project for that, so probably not. Maybe a hat out of the cotton I've had lying around for months, specifically to make a hat out of. Maybe something else.

Off to rummage in the stash for a bit. If I get inspired I may even organize some. Probably not.

Amy, if you're reading this, we still need to set up your doorprize crochet lesson. Currently I am made of time so just let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you must have read my mind... need to contact Pam the crochet queen! Email me at amy_secrest@yahoo.com and let's set something up -- maybe as soon as the 5th???
let me know
Amy in AZ