Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"Look, I made my bag all stripey"

Amazing what you can do with abundant down time and big yarn.



WoolEase Thick and Quick in Pumpkin and Grass. It looks less 70's-esq in real life. Or at least I like to think so. I'm not lining it because 1)no fabric in the house and strict fiber diet and 2) I'm really lazy and never line anything.

And yet another quiz. What movie contained the quote found in my title (ok, change bag to sweater but the rest is accurate. Or at least as accurate as my memory can handle.) Helpful hint: this movie also contains the funny, funny line "Daddy, why don't we throw mommy out the window? It won't hurt her. She'll land in the gladiolas." If no one guesses, I'll reveal the answer tomorrow. And possibly the reasoning behind why I'm typing this and giggling maniacally.

No comments: