Wednesday, January 05, 2005

You're All Invited!

Date: Sunday, January 9, 2005
Time: Let's say 2-ish. Until 4 or 5-ish.
Place: Pita Jungle, SE corner of Ray and Dobson in Chandler
Reason #1: a mini SnB meeting, since everyone missed each other so desperatly over the holiday break.
Reason #2: To celebrate my joy in knowing that my body is most likely completely devoid of thyroid cells, so none of those little buggers will ever bother me again.
Reason #3: Hummus and shwarma, mmmmm.

Be there or knit a charity square (or both).

1 comment:

Grow up please said...

Hi Pam,

I live in Mesa and I, too, have had thyroid cancer. It was over 14 years ago. I am completely cured. I only have to have my thyroid level checked once a year unless it is hypo or hyper. I hope you will be as lucky as I have been.

Kim