Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Well, now I've done it

A while ago I mentioned doing two things I wasn't ready to talk about yet. This was one of them. I have applied to the University of Pittsburgh Masters in Library Science online program. I don't really want to speculate on my chances of actually getting in, but I did apply.

Librarian seems like a good fit, but then again, so did genetic counseling. The online aspect will allow me to still have a job (once I get a new one of course) and get the degree. And if I need to move, it shouldn't be too disruptive.

Job search = nada
Crochet = the stupid socks. One of them has a heel, so that's an improvement.

Not a whole lot else to report.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hi Pam, Congratulations on applying to the Library Science program. Did you know that the U of A also has an online program? (I checked it out this past summer as a possibility for myself for after the kids are in school.....) I'm sure you probably do but just in case....Sorry the job search isn't gong well. Take care, Kirsten

Jen said...

You can't leave! But I will completely understand if you do. Congrats on the program, you should check UofA!