Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday, Sunday

Somehow both very busy and pretty relaxed.

The book club meet and The Jane Austen Book Club got a 3.2 out of 5 (yes, we grade the books, shut up). And I was right, the girl who has read and loves Austen, loved this book. The rest of us could take it or leave it. There were some wonderful sentences in it that made me take notice, but overall, not my favorite.

And then my former work friend (former work, not former friend) took me out for sushi at Kona Grill. It's been a while since I've had real (not supermarket) sushi and it was wonderful. I'm groaningly full of fish and rice, right now. It was nice to catch up with Josh, we don't do so well communicating on the phone so it was nice to spend some quality face time together. I really suck at maintaining friendships with people who have fallen out of my orbit, but Josh is one worth fighting for. I mean, come on, he bought me dinner!

My hands have not touched any yarn yet today. The pseudo-clap is progressing after a few (a lot) of false starts. And I think I'm going to work on it now.

No comments: