Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm freaking out!

I've just gotten my Pitt email and courseweb stuff set up, about 3 days after everyone else because I never got the letter in the mail. I also haven't gotten a bill, which both concerns and delights me.

Anyway, I started digging around and reading posts on the boards and looking at the books and software I'm going to have to get and the work I'm going to have to do and I'm starting to freak out.

What the hell was I thinking? Why the hell did I think I would be a good idea to go back to school? When the hell am I going to find time to do it all? Where the hell am I going to stay when I go there in July?

How in the hell am I going to do this?

I'm going to go work on my socks now and watch Lost and then Mean Girls. Compared to the way I'm feeling right now the sock will be a cakewalk.

I know this will all eventually become clear and simple and I'll be glad I did it, but right now I want my Mommy!

No comments: