Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Apartment Door Remains Intact

The stash is organized. OK, maybe not organized so much as contained. 5 bins, 1 apple basket, 1 small suitcase and a pop-up laundry hamper. Oh, and a plastic tub full of 3 in. granny squares. But it's definitely neater, so I won and the dog doesn't get to eat my liver.

Of course, today I bought more yarn. Sigh. It was the orange and green Magic Stripes that Sarah talked about. And I picked up some stuff for her as well. An addict and an enabler, who says you can't do it all.

Tonight, the gang met up at Coffee Rush and I completely forgot that I had my camera in my bag. So, you'll all just have to imagine how gorgeous and divine we were and what magnificent projects we were working on. Do that and then add 10% more gorgeousness and you'll be close to what we looked like.

Mozambique count - 2.25 scarves, 2 hats.

And tomorrow I get to meet Nancy! Maybe she can talk me out of this whole wanna-be-a-librarian pipe dream.

2 comments:

noricum said...

Hats and scarves for Mozambique? Isn't that one of those really hot African countries?

Susan said...

Very nice! I can't wait to learn to be able to make all this stuff. So far I've only made scarves - straight and narrow. LOL.