Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hee

Take your favorite song lyric and run it through Bable Fish. English to German, German to French and then French to English. Post results.

"Am I loud and clear gold amndt I breaking up? Am I still your charm gold amndt I just bad luck? Are we getting closer gold are we just getting more lost? I' ll show you mine yew you show me yours first Let' S compares scars I' ll tell you whose is worse Let' S unwrite these and pages replaces them with our own words
Live We one face porches and swing life away We get by just fine here one minimum wage If coils is has labor Slavic I' ll ' til the end I won' T cross-country race these streets until you hold my hand"

Any guesses?

Also - Remember the Hot Potato game we used to play as a kid. Here's the computer generation's version. Help send Dreams of Nyssa's potato out of Arizona - it's been baked too long!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, here's mine:

They donot can jump which we are like cars on a cable and the life as Hourglass to which the table is stuck, any cannot find the rail the boys of branch of reprocessing, thus your head in your hands and you balance breathe breathe simply

I have no idea what yours is, but I'm guessing you'll tell me eventually.

stefani said...

My potato is having so much fun on vacation. Thank you so much for helping him. :-) You are too cool!

Stefani

Pam said...

Here's the answer since no one guessed (sigh).

Rise Against - Swing Life Away

"Am I loud and clear or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer or are we just getting more lost?
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

We live on front porches and swing life away
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand"

And I have no idea what Brooke's lyric is, but it somehow sounds familiar.

Anonymous said...

Ok, here's mine. It's 2 a.m. by Anna Nalick

You can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable and life's like and hourglass glued to the table. No one can find the rewind button boy, so cradle your head in your hands. And breathe. Just breathe.

It's my favorite song-of-the-moment.