Monday, July 11, 2005

School Daze

I have walked up more hills in the past three days than I have in my previous 5 years in Arizona.

I've sat in more classrooms than I have in 10 years.

I have more mysterious bruises than I've had....ever.

I've only done about 6 inches on the sweater and that was all today.

I've met more new friends than I have since my first stitch and bitch.

It's fun and interesting and educational and exhausting and my calves hurt and my book bag has unexpected corners and there are too many books and there's random construction and I don't want it to end and I can't wait to get back home.

Lucy gave her dog-sitter's dog a black eye and has been running up and down the stairs for no apparent reason.

My two roommates sound like my cousins from western PA and it keeps cracking me up.

Erin and Lynn would like to add that all men are toads (we're taking a little break from the whole studying thing).

Tomorrow or Wednesday will be a LYS trip.

And now I must edit a PowerPoint presentation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does a dog give a dog a black eye???

Susan said...

I agree with Erin and Lynn after my date last night!