Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Can you say denial, boys and girls?

I knew you could.

School's started, the job search beckons, life is moving at it's usual frenetic pace. Therefore I give you...

52. Ya-Yas in Bloom - Rebecca Wells. Another installment in the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood saga. It was...eh. The first two were better, there's just way to many characters to follow and they all are so damn quirky it makes my teeth hurt.

That gives me about 4 books in 5 days. Whee! Move along folks, nothing to see here but a girl trying to ignore the world.

And in unrelated news. Go and read this. I think that sums it up for a lot of people. Shit happens and we deal but it helps if everyone would just ACT RIGHT. Serious, he not even acting human, more like a frat boy. A slightly retarded frat boy with an attachment disorder.

5 comments:

Creative Genius? said...

To that link you posted.... AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!

Mel said...

Yep. I concur.

Vera said...

While I agree that the Federal government has shown poor leadership, and Bush wasn't impressive, I cannot give the mayor of New Orleans and the Gov of LA a free pass on this. Local government has to share some reponsiblity for their poor planning and reponser too.

Anonymous said...

I like you!

Heather said...

Brilliant article. The entire disaster doesn't even seem to have miffed him in the least. Guess we should be thankful he cut his vacation short, heh?