Friday, August 25, 2006

And some books

53. Kick Me - Adventures in Adolescence - Paul Feig. Damn this guy got picked on a lot as a child and teen.

54. His Last Bow - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

55. The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. And I'm done with the Sherlock Holmes books. At least the original ones.

56. Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen. August's Book Club book. SO good. Highly recommended.

57. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood - Ann Brashares. The sequel to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Very good, but it made me cry so much last night my eyes were swollen this morning.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I absolutely love the Pants books. They might be some of the best books I've read.
Not as well written, but really good so far, is a book along the same young adult circle of friends theme called, Chicks with Sticks. I think you'd like it, it's like Teen knitting group fiction. I recommend it.

Becky said...

Pam, seeing how I see you as the crochet goddess, I was wondering if you could help me with a few things. I found some crochet flowers in my mom's old stuff that I would love to have help deciphering the pattern! Up to the challenge?

let me know

Rebecca

=

dizzy von damn! said...

i recently took up spinning too!