Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Update

I saw my doctor today. She's agreeing with my assessment that the fatigue is related to the lower thyroid dose. So we're raising it up a bit and I got some bloodwork done to confirm.

If it turns out not to be my thyroid dose, the other possibilities are anemia (which can be cause by screwing with thyroid hormone doses), a really weird virus or "something else". Lovely.

Hopefully in a few days I'll be back to normal. Which is good, because I can't conceive of feeling like this for very long.

Did I mention that one of my symptoms is extreme forgetfulness? I probably forgot to (heh). The biggest indication of this issue? The fact I left my keys in my front door for TWO FRICKIN' DAYS. Didn't leave the house, didn't notice the keys weren't around. Luckily, my (apparently) honest neighbor rescued them. I am an idiot.

3 comments:

Deneen said...

You're not an idiot. I've left them in the door, locked up for the night (with the keys outside the door) and then searched for my keys all morning, only to open the door and have them there. I never went two days, but it's rare I go two days without leaving the house, with bus stop runs, etc.

I hope she straightens it out for you. My mother has had thyroid problems since I was about 10 and lately, since she has diabetes now, etc, it's really wacky. I'll get her dosage amounts from her today.

Take care.....

LinknKnits said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Bethany said...

I hope you get it all figured out and start feeling better! Dr's can be a pain sometimes... or maybe it just the fast that we need them that bugs me. Either way, I hope you can keep your patience through this and solve the problem.