Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Happy

Time got away from me and I didn't do/forgot to do a last post before I left Phoenix. I'm posting this from my sister's place in DC. We spent the morning in Takoma Park; Pat at a meeting and me at a coffee shop, knitting away. Also knitting on the plane yesterday and probably in the car to PA tomorrow. Some things are done, most likely everything will be in time. Or I'll be handing out bags of yarn and patterns with gift tags on them, just like last year.

I found out Wednesday I got an A in the management class that supposedly virtually impossible to get an A in (according to the syllabus). I'm still not sure if I dazzled her will brilliance or baffled her with bullshit but either way I'm quite please with myself.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post until the new year so everyone have a happy and a merry what-have-you.

And remember, it's the thought that counts, not the unwoven ends and half-assed blocking.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Happy Holidays to you too! Rain forecasted with temps about 52-so actually less snowy than your place (odd, isn't it?)

Sarah said...

Hope you get it all done!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!