Saturday, December 18, 2004

The de-mopping was successful

I now look like a normal human being instead of a household cleaning implement. And a normal human being with cute hair. Thank you Becky!

As for the rest: I did go food shopping and...that's about it really. I have an energy level of -10. I got christmas cookies from my sis (she's like a little vegan Martha Stewart sometimes). Lucy got some too. Her's are fancier. I got a christmas card from my grad school, which struck me as odd since I haven't gotten one any of the other 8 years since I graduated. I took a nap. If the flame hat doesn't gel shortly, it will be turning into black and 3 shades of orange stripped hat. My living room looks like a WMD went off. I need another nap. I did finish the book club book (Lost by Gregory Maguire) and I didn't care for it at all. I know you don't always have to love the protagonist, but you really shouldn't feel the need to shake her repeatedly, either.

I feel like I'm forgetting to do something very important. If anyone is sitting at the airport, waiting for a pick-up or expecting me to show up at their house tomorrow with a platter of baked goods, I'm v v sorry.

1 comment:

illanna said...

Ugh I can't BELIEVE you forgot my baked goods. Can't wait to see your new DO!