Saturday, January 15, 2005

The week, she is over

Thank god. This has been the longest week I've had in a while. At least it ended well.

I went to the Tempe Improv last night and saw Kathleen Madigan. She was hysterical. I may take her suggestion next year for christmas cards. A picture of me sleeping late, surrounded by a pile of extra cash, in revenge for all the "Look! The family all has matching Santa hats!" variety I get.

I did finish the ribbon scarf in time, but not in enough time to take a picture. I was literally wrapping the thing at stoplights on the way over. It looked a lot like the other one I made, here, the black and gray one.

I have declared today to be a Pajama Day. The rules are as follow:
1. Stay in pajamas all day
2. Do nothing productive, except what you want to do, i.e. crochet and watch tv.
3. You may put on pants, but only to answer the door when the pizza guy gets here. When he's gone, you should immediately put your pajamas back on.
4. If needed, naps are perfectly acceptable.
5. Naps may take place wherever you feel is appropriate: the bed, the couch, the floor next to the refrigerator with the door hanging open.

Some days,I really enjoy being single.

1 comment:

Creative Genius? said...

Ohhhhh I want to play too! Pajama day sounds like soooo much fun! Why do you get to have all the fun while I am at work (DAMN WORK!)

Just wait until next week... you can ummm have fun at the Play Center :-)