Monday, March 07, 2005

Grumble, grumble, grumble

Yesterday was supposed to be spent doing all those house things that need to be done so you don't get condemned.

Instead I spent over 3 hours looking for my frickin' frackin' %^*%^&* W-2 form. It arrived in the mail and I set it carefully with the other tax related stuff. A holding pen, if you will, until my parents got back home and I could mail it all to my Dad, the tax-form-filling-out-genius. The W-2 somehow escaped the pen. I shifted every item in my house that was not nailed down, but it still eluded me.

Today I just admitted defeat and called the old employer (more frickin' frackin grumble grumble grumble) to ask for a copy. It will be arriving shortly, only to be immediately sent back out into the cold, cruel world and onto Pennsylvania.

And that's basically all that happened yesterday.

I did finish a book, but that was on Friday.

15. To the Nines - Janet Evanovich. Only one more Stephanie Plum book to go and I'm free! And why the hell didn't I get that one out of the library, where I was less then 2 hours ago. Dumbass.

Tuesday night, Melanie and I are planning on meeting at Cupz (McQueen and Elliot). I don't know if there is an official Gilbert Cupz meeting as well, but all are welcome. We will be there around 7.

1 comment:

Chengdus & Don'ts said...

I am planning on going to Cupz tomorrow. See you tomorrow!