Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Thursday meet-up?

Eva and I are planning on meeting at Coffee Rush tomorrow (Thursday) at 7. We are both feeling withdrawal pains since we haven't knitted in a group in a while. Everyone is invited to join us.

Worked on the bathwrap last night. Had I checked my gauge earlier in the process, I would be further along right now. After frogging and restarting, the hood is almost complete. After that, it looks like it's just a big square, so it should go quickly, if boringly.

22. Blindside - Catherine Coulter. Part of a series and I think it would have made more sense if I had read the other ones. But hey, it was free.

Looking back, I'm not really happy with the pictures of the Clapotis. The colors are really pretty and the pictures make them look alternately too dark and too light. I'll try to take more at a later date, just for completeness sake.

No comments: