Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Oh well

I found a mystery casual suit in my closet and I wore that (I bought it just before my old company went totally casual and promptly forgot I owned it).

When I got to the manufacturing plant, the tour had been cancelled because a boiler had broken. When I got to the office, I was the most dressed-up of them all. And then we walked a quarter mile to eat, and a quarter mile back and then took the picture, so how do you think everyone looked? Hot and windblown? Correct.

On the sock front, however, there is good news. I am on the heel of sock #1 and should finish that and heel #2 in the next day to so. And then I can cross another project off my list! And finally have a contribution to the Feet Need Socks crochet-a-long. One of these days I need to start that sampler afghan...

No comments: