Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More Music

I am truly loving The Edge. Last night was the 4th free concert I've gotten to see for free, compliments of them.

The Dead 60s. Four British boys in polo shirts. Very Clash-ish. Very prone to holding their three guitars up in the air by the neck. Good show. Loud. Air raid sirens. And really cold, Martini Ranch needs to relax with the AC.

School is both calming down and ramping up at the same time. I'm getting the hang of things, but the reading...oh dear god, the reading. On the plus side, all my flight and hotel stuff is set for my trip in July. Now I've just got to figure my way to the airport and the dog-sitting. And I have a good idea of the plan for both of those.

I'm still slogging along on the SWTC sweater. I get a few rows done at lunch and any other time I leave the computer room and go into the living room. The computer room is pretty much a yarn-free zone, better work environment that way. But I may have to bring something in for the group chats, an hour is a long time to stare at a computer without typing much.

Hopefully I'll see some of you locals at Mama Java's Wednesday night. The blogging frequency has gone down a notch and I feel like I have no idea what anyone is up to!

No comments: