Friday, July 29, 2005

Done

Ok, I've actually been done for a while now. I think I finished Harry Potter last night about 7. So 25 hours end to end, not too shabby. I liked it more than #5 (Harry was less of a brat) and have multitude of theories as to book 7. Which I will keep to myself at this time unless you're all DYING to know.

46. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - JK Rowling. See above for review.

Yes I did call Heather within 10 minutes of finishing, but she was at dinner so it was a whole HOUR before I got to talk about it. The nerve of some people, not being at my beck and call.

And I managed to make an ass of myself in front of Heather's son. Twice. Why can't I remember that a large portion of the population actually live with other people and those people may, on occasion, answer the phone?

Today my car had a car seat in it for the first time, ever. I'm not sure how it's going to react, but if the Jetta starts whining about her biological clock I may have to sell her.

Once again I have demonstrated my ability to render small children speechless. Simon gets in the car and says not one word the entire drive. When I have Sarah on the phone the kid won't shut up...

I'm inching ever closer to the end of the tofu sweater the back/front is really close and the front/back is not too far away. Maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG, that is totally true! My son was speechless, and Lord knows that is that is not a heriditary trait!!!

Heather said...

I deeply apologize for not being at your beck and call. I was rather temped to run outside and talk to ya, but the hubby might have freaked considering we were celebrating our anniversary. Men, they just don't get it. :)

As far as my kid...are ya kidding me? Did you hear how he answers the phone? You would think he was in a coma or something. I doubt he noticed.