Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Vacation, So Far

The humidity hasn't killed me yet, so things are looking good.

There has been a lot of eating and a fair amount of shopping. On the 4th, we went to the Lancaster Barnstormers baseball game and saw the fireworks. Their mascot is a "bovine-like" creature named Cylo and he is apparently not their good luck charm because they lost 10 to 2 to the Long Island Ducks. This isn't even farm league here, it's beyond even that.

I've mostly been reading for school. A few rows have been done on the SWTC sweater, but not a whole lot. We're running around too much to get into a good groove.

And it rained tonight, which I haven't seen in a few months, so that was nice.

My parents eating with chopsticks is a sight my sister and I will not soon forget

No comments: