Sunday, February 19, 2006

Quick Post

I'm on a school work binge, so just a quickie.

Books (jeez, haven't posted a book since January)
7.The Pact- Jodi Picoult. A teenage suicide pact gone wrong. Sad but good.

8. The Know-it-all- A.J. Jacobs - he reads the entire Encyclopedia Britannica. Very, very funny.

9. Month of Sundays- Julie Mars. This month's book club. Not my usual type of book; a memoir, she goes to 31 different churches to search for meaning in her sister's death. It was just ok.

Separated at Birth?

This is Lucy.
Image hosting by Photobucket

This is Curly Earl - Lucy's Canadian Valentine.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Spooky, non?

2 comments:

LinknKnits said...

I read the Know It All book, too. I thought it was cute... and it is certainly a task that I wouldn't even try!

Jewels said...

love the post!!!! but you know I'm partial to these twp kids lol