Saturday, July 08, 2006

Books

39. We Thought You Would Be Prettier - Laurie Notaro. I think this made last year's list, but I can't find it to link to. It's this month's book club book, a welcome change from all the depressing stuff we had been selecting. That being said, this is probably my least favorite of Laurie's books. Still very funny but not as funny as the others.

40. Girlfriend in a Coma - Douglas Coupland. More science fiction-y then I would have expected but good overall. However, due to the title, I was humming Morrissey the whole time I was reading it and now must go buy some Smiths.

41. Mercy - Jodi Picoult. One of her earliest books. She gotten a lot better. 'Nuff said.

Technically I think I could count Introduction to Indexing and Abstracting and Reading and Understanding Research since I read them both in their entirety, but I'm not.

No comments: